Thursday, October 23, 2008

Barefoot Bloggers: Vegetable Pot Pie

Twice a month on the Second and Fourth Thursdays, my online blogging friends the Barefoot Bloggers challenge each other with recipes chosed from the recipes of Ina Garten, formerly of the Barefoot Contessa. This week it's Vegetable Pot Pie. Regrettably, I had to use one of my "passes" for the first time since I joined, and skip making this recipe. I have out of town guests and it isn't the time to be cooking and experimenting, photographing, blogging and such (although I'm sure a lovely pot pie would be much enjoyed). Instead, I'm inviting all of you to scroll through the blog roll for the BB'ers, and smack your lips at a bunch of lovely pies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE SHARE YOUR VALUABLE OPINION WITH THE WORLD. INQUIRING MINDS, MOSTLY MINE, WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.