Monday, May 26, 2008

Miso Petrale Sole and Wasabi Potatoes

Miso Petrale Sole and Wasabi Potatoes

Looks involved but it wasn't, really. Filet of petrale sole -- so thin it fell apart almost immediately but I don't mind -- sauteed in a bit of hoisen, soy, and miso paste, pan deglazed with orange juice. One baked potato, skin on, mashed with fat free half and half, wasabi paste, and chives. Poured pan drippings on the fish and a little on the potato. Sauteed baby zucchini. Simple Monday night supper.

1 comment:

  1. Ya know, I can't remember the last time I had fish. So much for getting those good for me omega's. That fish looks very tasty and not like the usual fried stuff I like.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE SHARE YOUR VALUABLE OPINION WITH THE WORLD. INQUIRING MINDS, MOSTLY MINE, WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.