Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mystery Solved: Secret Service, you may return to base camp.


I have a large open loft space, and my galley kitchen is seperated from my living area by a self-made "wall" of sorts of various shelves and drapes. I pulled away my cookbook shelves to retrieve a tool I dropped, and there, behind the shelving, having fallen from the kitchen counter and behind the shelving to the floor, was the package of previously-missing-and-thought-stolen, now very rock hard, Ciro's garlic knot rolls.


The mystery has been solved, and I'm happy to report that it appears no one broke into my house to steal my panties and eat my garlic rolls. Not yet, anyway.


Incidentally, Kitty's comment on my garlic knot post has given rise to a saying we now use around these parts: "You Tube those bitches" which means, essentially "Watch out for those individuals, we fear they are not trustworthy."

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahahaha!!!!

    this made me laugh out loud at work

    funny chick

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE SHARE YOUR VALUABLE OPINION WITH THE WORLD. INQUIRING MINDS, MOSTLY MINE, WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.